Friday 9 September 2011

Free as a bird!

Totally just finished my last exam of the summer!
No more university work for a few weeks *happy dance*.
I hereby, solemnly swear, to spend the next couple of weeks playing x-box, drawing, writing and faffing around on teh interwebs.
I'll also be scouring the world looking for a part-time job, taking my dear, sweet nanna to a wedding and going down saath the look at Kent University.
VEEERY ESSCITED hehe.

 So I wanna do a Masters in Forensic Psychology. Mega tricky times me thinks. But I also wanna do it down south or near the beach because that's where I originally hail from and, dammit, shizz is just nicer down there.
Not knocking the midlands (because I love it here) but I need warmer weather, sandy (stony) beaches and lovely buildings. StarGirl has extravagant tastes.

Okay, question of the day to be found below:

Have a good day sugar puffs!
xxx
StarGirl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment